Are you in awe of the timeless elegance and beauty that marble brings to any space? If so, get ready to be captivated by a hidden gem – Makrana White Marble. While Italian marble has long been hailed as the epitome of luxury, we are here to unveil an exquisite alternative that surpasses it in many ways. Join us on this journey as we dive into the captivating world of Makrana White Marble and discover compelling reasons why it should be your top choice for creating a truly stunning environment. Let’s embark on a quest for timeless beauty like never before!
Introduction to Makrana Marble
Known for its use in sculpture and architecture, Makrana marble is a type of white marble quarried in Rajasthan, India. The Carrara marble of Italy is the only comparable stone in terms of quality and hardness.
Makrana marble has been used in some of the most iconic structures in India, such as the Taj Mahal and the Victoria Memorial. It is also popular among homebuilders and interior designers for its beauty and durability.
There are many reasons to choose Makrana white marble over Italian marble. Here are just a few:
- Quality: Makrana marble is widely considered to be of better quality than Italian marble. This is due to its superior hardness and lack of impurities.
- Cost: Makrana marble is typically more affordable than Italian marble, making it a great option for budget-conscious homeowners or businesses.
- Availability: Makrana marble is more readily available than Italian marble, meaning you won’t have to wait as long to get your hands on it.
7 Reasons Why Makrana Marble is Better Than Italian Marble
There are a few reasons why Makrana marble is considered to be better than Italian marble.
- Firstly, Makrana marble is more durable and hard-wearing, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or areas that are likely to experience a lot of wear and tear.
- Secondly, Makrana marble is less absorbent than Italian marble, meaning that it is less likely to stain or etch over time. Makrana marble is easier to clean and maintain than its Italian counterpart, making it the perfect choice for busy families or those who simply don’t have the time to dedicate to a more high-maintenance surface.
- Makrana marble is more affordable than Italian marble, making it the perfect choice for those on a budget or who want to invest in quality but don’t have deep pockets.
- Makrana marble is sourced from one of the oldest quarries in India and has been used for centuries for its beautiful properties and longevity.
- Makrana marble is extremely durable, making it ideal for flooring as well as countertops and other areas that may experience high traffic or heavy items being placed on them.
- Finally, Makrana marble is highly resistant to heat and scratches, so it’s perfect for busy kitchens where hot pans and sharp knives are constantly being used. All these reasons make Makrana an ideal choice when looking for a beautiful yet practical surface material.
Benefits of Using Makrana Marble:-
There are several benefits of using Makrana marble over Italian marble:
- Makrana marble is more affordable than Italian marble.
- Makrana marble is easier to work with than Italian marble.
- Makrana marble does not require sealing or polishing, unlike Italian marble.
- Makrana marble is more resistant to stains and scratches than Italian marble.
- Makrana marble has a lower water absorption rate than Italian marble, making it less susceptible to damage from water exposure.
Cost Comparison of Makrana and Italian Marble
Makrana marble is cheaper than Italian marble. In fact, it is almost half the price of Italian marble. This is because Makrana marble is more readily available and does not require the same level of processing as Italian marble.
Makrana marble is also stronger and more durable than Italian marble. This is because Makrana marble is a harder stone, meaning it is less likely to scratch or chip.
In terms of appearance, Makrana marble has a classic, timeless look that will never go out of style. Italian marble, on the other hand, can look dated and gaudy.
How to Install and Maintain Makrana Marble
Makrana marble is a type of white marble, popular for its use in the construction of temples and monuments. The marble has been used in the construction of several iconic buildings including the Taj Mahal and Victoria Memorial. Makrana marble is also used extensively in flooring, kitchen countertops, and other interior applications.
Installing Makrana marble is similar to installing other types of natural stone. The material is available in slabs and tiles and can be cut and shaped to fit your specific project requirements. When installing Makrana marble, it is important to use a professional installer who has experience working with this type of material. Once installed, Makrana marble should be sealed to protect it from staining and etching. For best results, consult with a Stone Care Professional about the best sealer for your application.
Design Ideas for Makrana Marble
Makrana marble is a type of Indian marble that has been used in the construction of several iconic buildings, such as the Taj Mahal. It is also considered to be the best quality marble in the world. Makrana marble is quarried in the town of Makrana, located in the Nagaur district of Rajasthan, India.
There are many reasons why Makrana marble is a better choice than Italian marble.
First of all, Makrana marble is more affordable than Italian marble. Secondly, Makrana marble is more durable and hard-wearing than Italian marble. Thirdly, Makrana marble has a higher whiteness than Italian marble. fourthly, Makrana Marble is available in a wide range of designs and patterns.
If you are planning to use Makrana Marble in your home or office construction project, then here are some design ideas that you can consider:
1) Use Makrana Marble for flooring: Flooring is one of the most important aspects of any construction project. And when it comes to flooring material, nothing can match the beauty and elegance of Makrana Marble. You can use Makrana Marble for both indoor and outdoor flooring projects.
2) Use Makrana Marble for countertops: Countertops made from Makrana Marble are not only beautiful but also highly durable. They are perfect for kitchens as well as bathrooms.
3) Use Makrana Marble for walls and backdrops: Makrana Marble looks stunning when used for walls and backdrops. It is perfect for creating feature walls in any room.
4) Use Makrana Marble for fireplaces: Fireplaces made from Makrana Marble are sure to add a touch of luxury to any home.
5) Use Makrana Marble for outdoor features: Outdoor features such as fountains, statues, columns, etc can be made from Makrana Marble which will add an elegant touch to your garden or backyard.
Makrana white marble is a timeless option that should be considered for any type of home renovation project. Its natural beauty, unique patterning, and availability in various sizes make it an ideal choice, especially when compared to the more expensive Italian marbles. Not only is it affordable but its durability ensures that you’re getting your money’s worth from this classic material. With the help of these 7 reasons, we hope you’ve found enough convincing evidence to choose Makrana white marble over Italian marble!