The Starbucks Partner Hub is a website and mobile app that provides Starbucks partners with access to a variety of resources, including:
- Pay stubs
- Benefits information
- Training materials
- News and announcements
The Partner Hub is a great way for partners to stay informed about their employment, benefits, and opportunities. It’s also a convenient way to access important documents and resources.
How to Add Your Partner Number to the Starbucks App
Open the Starbucks app.
If you don’t have the Starbucks app yet, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play.
Sign in to your account.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “Sign up” button.
Tap on the profile icon.
This is the person icon in the top right corner of the app.
Tap on Personal info.
This is the option near the middle of the menu.
Scroll down and tap on “Add your partner number.”
It’s just below your name, address, and birthdate.
Enter your partner number and last name.
Type your partner number (which is usually 16 digits) into the first field, and your last name (as it appears on your Starbucks pay stubs) into the second field.
Tap on “Save.”
Now that your partner number is linked to your account, you’ll receive your partner discount every time you place an order in the mobile app.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Your partner number is different from your employee ID number. You can find your partner number on your Starbucks Partner Hub account.
- If you have multiple partner numbers, you can add them all to the Starbucks app. Just separate them with a comma.
- If you have any problems adding your partner number to the Starbucks app, you can contact the Starbucks Partner Contact Center at 1-800-STARBUC(782-7282).
Here are some of the benefits of adding your partner number to the Starbucks app:
- You’ll get a 30% discount on food and drinks when you order in the app.
- You can earn Stars on your mobile purchases.
- You can track your spending and rewards.
- You can get notified of new promotions and offers.
Here are some other ways to use your partner number:
- You can present your current Partner Card or share your partner number with valid ID to confirm your name at the Point of Sale (POS) register to obtain the weekly partner markout and in-store merchandise discount in any participating company-operated store.
- You can use your partner number to order food and drinks online at Starbucks.com.
- You can use your partner number to purchase merchandise from the Starbucks Store.